WHEREWesley Conference Centre 220 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000
Detailed Agenda for the Day.
Things to consider before registering for the Patient Forum:
- Registration will commence from 9.00 am with the programme starting at 9.30 am, and concluding at 3.00 pm.
- Wesley Conference Centre is a COVID-safe environment with disability access.
- If you wish to wear a mask, please bring your own. Sanitiser will be provided at the entry.
- Because of COVID restrictions, numbers will be limited to only 80 places. Each participant will be able to bring only one accompanying person.
- Once the first 80 people have booked, others who would like to register will go on a waiting list.
- If your circumstances change, please let us know immediately so we can offer your place to someone else.
- Lunches will be boxed and you should nominate either standard lunch, gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan.
- If you have any other exclusions it would be wise to bring your own refreshments as alternatives and deletions cannot be provided on this occasion.
- If you would prefer to bring your own lunch you are welcome to do so.
- Tea and coffee will be served on arrival and with morning tea and lunch.
- There is no charge for this event.